Money Refund Request

Back to E services

A Brief

Dear Valued Customer,
In case you paid on a wrong account or you have excess amount on your electricity account , apply here

Required documents

  • Copy of ID / Resident Card/CR
  • Copy of Valid Tenancy agreement
  • Copy of Last Paid Bill
  • Signed official request
Apply Now